thecrimes

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Shoe Surgeon

Remember the days of the one-of-a-kind air brushed air force ones? Some people had their country's flag on it, or had their nicknames, etc. Yeah, those were pretty cool (I guess). I never was a big fan of shoe customization until I found myself drooling over some reconstructed Vans on some chick's instagram. I quickly went scouring the interwebs thinking they were some limited edition vans. I soon found myself not finding on all my google search...until finally I read the tag "The Shoe Surgeon".

Dominic Salvatore Chambrone aka "The Shoe Surgeon"is an innovative cobbler and designer that raises custom shoes to a new level.



 Never was a supra fan. But these will actually do.
 I probably won't be able to skate in these, but I still want/need. 
 The Shoe Surgeon himself.
The Shoe Surgeon is Biebed approved. 



DYNT
-Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment